The engaging ergonomic designs of Owl Furniture are inspired by Geoffrey Warner’s awareness of how people relate to their environment. Geoff believes that furniture is the tool that should promote a pleasurable experience while working and playing.
The postural support holes, in both the classic and pro designs, promote an active sitting posture and encourage core strengthening. This allows a healthy neutral position for the pelvis and supports spinal alignment.
The body focused shapes of Owl Furniture are designed to support you in a healthy lifestyle, whether sitting or standing. Adjustability and mobility are key considerations in our designs.
HEALTHY POSTURE AWARENESS
- Maintain an active non-slouching core
- Change work position every 30 – 45 minutes (sit , stand , stretch , take a break)
- Distance from top of seat to top of work surface 12”+ (depends on body height )
- Keyboard use, 90 degree arm angle
- Monitor location, top of screen level with eyes